From fresh and local to low sugar, gluten-free or kid-friendly, she’s in tune with trends. She intimately understands what it takes to build a successful, REAL food brand. Consumers want food that tastes great, is simple and honestly good for their families.
If you require any of these for your genuinely healthy, real food, please be in touch:
- Sound and catchy copy for food packaging
- Delicious recipes and ideas for consumer materials, websites or product labels
- Creative, practical meal plans or product usage ideas
- A credible, informed media spokesperson for PR campaigns
- A dynamic speaker for events
- Strong contacts in the food, nutrition and grocery world
Patricia has assisted many innovative companies whose products include fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds, vegetable oils, tofu, fish, whole grains, frozen vegetables, water, yogurt and more.
Patricia led a team of over 100 dietitians offering nutrition tours and on site programs in grocery stores throughout western Canada. Read more about the benefits of having a Registered Dietitian on your retail team: http://www.groceryheadquarters.com/
She served as the founding Chair of Canada’s first Retail Dietitians Advisory Group